The general terms and conditions apply to the meeting room at Den Helder Airport.
Lessee: Lessee meeting room
Lessor: Management Den Helder Airport
- The Lessee may only use the meeting room during the agreed rental period.
- The responsibility for the use of the meeting room lies with the Lessee of the meeting room. The Lessee must be present when using the meeting room.
- The Lessee is not authorized to transfer it's right of shared use to third parties. Unless otherwise agreed with the Lessor.
- The meeting location that is rented should only be used for business activities.
- The meeting room is rented at the risk and responsibility of the Renter.
- When renting out the conference room, the Lessee is responsible for preventing nuisance. The Lessee is also responsible for entering and leaving the property undisturbed.
- In case of nuisance, the Lessor has the right to immediately terminate the agreed rental agreements.
- Persons who disturb the order, endanger the safety of themselves or third parties or act in violation of one or more conditions will be removed from the property by the Lessor.
- Coffee / tea and full catering can be provided by Restaurant Vice Versa, located in the terminal building of Den Helder Airport. Arrangements about this should be made directly with Vice Versa. Telephone number: 0223-66 05 41,
- Smoking is not allowed.
- The Lessee must leave the meeting room in the same way as the Lessor delivered the location.
- The meeting room has capacity for up to 20 people. A maximum of 15 people can sit around the conference table.
In case of cancellation of already agreed dates, the following conditions apply;
- The reservation can be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours before the start.
- In case of cancellation less than 48 hours before the start of the appointment, 100% of the agreed total amount will be charged to the Lessee.
- Cancellations must be made by email (email@example.com) during Den Helder Airport office hours.
- Payment is made afterwards. After renting out the meeting room, the Lessor will send an invoice to the Lessee.
- The rental of the meeting room is € 125.- excl. VAT per half day (of 4 hours).
- This rental price includes the use of the projection screen, whiteboard and 65″ screen.
- The Lessee is liable for all damage and / or pollution caused to the meeting location and inventory / floor covering caused by the Lessee or third parties; that have been given access to the meeting location by the Lessee during the lease of the meeting room.
- The Lessee is liable for all damage caused by the theft of inventory of the meeting room by the Lessee or Third Parties; which have been given access to the meeting room by the Lessee during the lease of the meeting room.
- Dutch law applies to all disputes between the Lessee and the Lessor.