Measures Covid-19 at Den Helder Airport
- Masks are compulsory in accordance with central government legislation, from the entrance to security. The mask should always be worn correctly. People who do not wear a mouth cap here will be addressed by a security officer.
- Request for contactless payment.
- Separate waste bins placed specifically for masks.
- After arrival, disinfect your hands at the disinfection column.
- The doors of the safety briefing areas remain open for ventilation purposes.
- Inspection of luggage and cargo is carried out with a number of protective equipment.
- All passengers departing from Den Helder Airport will receive two face masks upon check-in. One for the flight to the offshore installation, one for the flight back to Den Helder.
- All passengers are required to wear the mask they received at the check-in desk from the entrance to security.
- Incoming passengers with symptoms leave the airport directly through the gate.
- What can I do to prevent the spread of the coronavirus?
➢ Wash your hands very regularly
➢ Cough and sneeze into your elbow
➢ Touch your nose, mouth and face as little as possible
➢ Wear your mouth mask correctly
➢ Contact your employer if you experience any health complaints.