Only passenger flights within the EU or passenger flights that meet one or more of the situations on the list of exceptions
(See EU entry ban exemption categories | Coronavirus COVID-19 | Government.nl and Exemptions to the entry ban in the interests of the Dutch economy and society | Coronavirus COVID-19 | Government.nl
- Pilot submits flight plan to Maritime Airbase De Kooy. To request a PPR please complete the form in this link and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Negative PCR test result for passengers (permitted tests: PCR, RT PCR, LAMP, TMA and mPOCT).
- If there is a maximum of 24 hours between test collection and boarding, they only need to have the negative NAAT (PCR) test result.
- If there is 24 to a maximum of 72 hours between the time of test collection and boarding, they must show 2 results:
- the negative NAAT (PCR) test result;
- the negative result of a rapid test of up to 24 hours old. The time between taking the rapid test and boarding is a maximum of 24 hours. The result should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before departure.
- The completed health declaration should be emailed to email@example.com prior to departure.
- After landing and parking your aircraft at the location designated by CHC Operations, you will be escorted to the arrival hall by a ramp attendant.
- Security will further escort you past customs and the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee.
- You must pay the landing and handling fees at security by PIN. You will receive the GA note by email.
- Before staying in the terminal, a temperature check is required. Security will escort you to the desk where the temperature check will take place.
- The 1.5 meter distance must be observed and wearing a mouth mask is mandatory. You need to bring your own.
Additional requirements for passenger flights outside the EU:
- Note Verbal, issued by a Dutch Embassy, stating the exception to the entry ban;
- Proof of return flight and hotel reservation;
- Visa (if required).
The Royal Netherlands Marechaussee still has the right to refuse you entry if there is a reason to do so.